REED Business Support are proud to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Coordinator on behalf of a long-standing manufacturing and distribution business based in Preston.
This family business has been established for more than 80 years and supply major retailers all over the country with their product. Having grown rapidly year on year they are now focused on expanding their B2C business via direct marketing and website ecommerce sales. Currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Coordinator, as much as the skill set listed is essential for this position, this role is very much about the ideal person who has the ideas and the ambition to succeed.
Your goal as the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be to increase the companies ranking on Google and increase sales via the website. On a daily basis you will be responsible for…
• Working to improve SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay Per Click)
• Improving sales through the company website by making changes and developments to the website structure
• Creative content writing for product descriptions
• Promotion of the business and product range via social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter etc)
• E-shots to promote current offers, new products and incentives to new and existing customers to increase orders
This position would be ideal for someone who would describe themselves as…
• Independent and enthusiastic, ready to run with their own ideas on marketing for the brand
• Experienced in a similar position with a qualification in marketing
• Ambitious, this is a role which will offer you the option to grow your own team in the very near future
• Someone who can work to set budgets and plans and be creative
• Self-motivated, organised, hardworking and a quick learner!
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• £28,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending upon experience)
• Working hours of Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm with an early finish on a Friday!
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme, gorgeous location and a warm and welcoming team
How to apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications we receive only those who are successfully shortlisted will be interviewed in person.
Thank you and good luck!