Are you an experienced Office Manager?
Do you like working in a fast paced office environment?
To work within a small team within a busy Distribution Centre in Harlow
The individual will be required to personally participate in all functional areas of responsibility.
• Establish and maintain customer accounts;
• Implement continuous improvement programs to reduce cost and increase quality;
• Drive the resolution of customer’s issues through a disciplined problem-solving approach;
• Promote a safe workplace throughout the entire business unit;
• Have 2-3 members of the customer service team reporting directly into you;
• Assist UK Sales Manager on special projects as needed;
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management);
• Establish and maintain customer accounts, sales/ tax reporting;
• Collect, analyse and summarise account information and trends. Required Qualifications & Experience:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Knowledge of advertising, marketing and sales promotion techniques advantageous;
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships;
• Ability to accurately complete tasks within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
• Planning and organisational skills.
Experience within telesales management, have managed a team before and MUST have attention to detail with a great work ethic!
If you are interested in this position please apply NOW!
Please note due to high volume applications not all applicants will be contacted