The role will focus on customer communication and engagement, maximising the overall customer journey, nurturing leads and managing customer data effectively.
The salary for the role is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum PLUS excellent company benefits.
• Develop and implement effective strategy, systems and processes for communicating with leads and customers.
• Implement an effective marketing and communications strategy to improve customer loyalty and influence growth.
• Manage communications with prospects and customers throughout the full customer lifecycle.
• Develop a strategy for lead nurturing and customer engagement.
• Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Inbound Marketing Manager.
• Manage data and CRM databases.
• Track data to enable prospect and customer segmentation.
• Use customer data to review business marketing strategies and drive continuous improvement.
• Develop and implement communication plans for leads, customers and users to help them through the buying journey.
• Write regular newsletters to maintain brand awareness and promote new products and features.
• Implement marketing automation.
• Produce engaging email marketing campaigns.
• Create content for various communication platforms.
• Develop tools for the sales team, including presentations, email templates, web pages, and brochures.
• Produce design ideas and work closely with the in-house Graphic Designer.
• Community building - online and offline.
• A degree or relevant qualification in Marketing or related subject.
• You will be passionate about communication.
• Project management skills.
• Experience in communications strategy and planning.
• Experience of data management and CRM.
• Copy writing skills.
• Experience of email platforms and marketing automation.
• A proven track record in lead and customer nurturing.
• An understanding of CRM systems and data management.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
• Ability to build relationships with customers and stakeholders.