Are you Immediately Available and have Credit Control experience?
Are you looking to settle quickly and make a positive impact within a vastly growing organisation?
REED Accountancy Oxfordshire have partnered with a large organisation based just South of Oxford to recruit a Credit Controller on a Temporary to Permanent basis. With the initial work starting in a working from home capacity, the role will eventually be office based in their unique and picturesque offices. Working as a part of a wider team, this role will suit someone seeking a long career in the Credit profession and someone who has a passion for the collection of aged debt. If this sounds like you, then please do read on to find a role and person specification below:
• Allocate open receipts and invoices.
• Effectively communicate with customers via email and telephone to ensure prompt settlement of invoices.
• To assist in the performance of the credit control function.
• Responsible for meeting targets in monthly receivables and keeping bad debt to a minimum.
• Reconcile credit balances on the accounts.
• Distribute customer account statements.
• Work with Sales Ledger Coordinator to correct customer billing issues, with authority to put Customer accounts on Stop if necessary.
• Liaise with Customer account manager (sales) to clear up issues.
• Updating and maintaining accurate customer contact information.
• Highlighting system and process issues working to improve accuracy and efficiency.
• Other ad hoc duties as required within the remit and responsibilities of the role.
• Weekly meetings with AR Manager to discuss/highlight/progress on cases and workload volume.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• Excellent analytical and influencing skills
• Understanding of Sales Ledger processes & Debtor analysis
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of company staff as well as customers and the ability to explain financial requirements to non-financial people
If you have the necessary experience and are looking for your next role immediately, please do apply at your earliest convenience to be considered for an immediate interview.