I am urgently seeking an experience Credit Analyst for a key client of mine based in Redhill. The role is initially based on a 6 month contract and you will be paid £35,000 (pro rata for 6 months) and will be entitled to a bonus upon completion of the contract of upto 20%.
The purpose of this role is to limit the bad debt risk for the company through enforcement of the credit risk policy through analysis and understanding of the customer portfolio.
Duties will include:
- Credit vetting of new and renewal business proposals
- produce monthly statistical analysis and reporting on all credit vetting activities
- produce specific detailed customer reviews where required
- Review and propose accounts for self insurance
- Review all adverse insurance decisions and if required submit appeals on behalf of the company
- Support the effective management of the insurance processes
- Manage the high risk ledger and assist credit control team in the resolution of specific issues
- Attend sales or customer meetings to resolve credit issues when required
- Manage all ad hoc requests into the Credit Risk inbox
- Provide credit expertise to sales when required to assist with securing new business
Working within the credit risk team who manage the whole portfolio of 90,000 sites and £2bn turnover. Ideally you will have at least 3 years experience in a similar role and be experience in data analysis, manipulation and reporting.