A brand new opportunity has arisen for a candidate with experience in conveyancing and specifically post-completion support to join a reputable regional solicitors in their central Birmingham office.
Salary = £19-21,000 per annum
Hours = Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, 33 days holiday, pension contribution, healthcare and training opportunities.
- Providing full support to our Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Ensuring that all post-completions processes are finalised, including:
- Paying stamp duty to HMRC
- Serving any notices to landlords
- Registering new owners with the Land Registry
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous residential conveyancing experience
- Good knowledge of post-completion process
- Must be a strong communicator and team player
- Can demonstrate initiative
- Highly organised and methodical
Therefore if you wish to work within conveyancing, can commute to central Birmingham (this role is office based) and looking for a stable, permanent role then please apply today