This is an outstanding opportunity for a Commercial Contracts Manager/Paralegal to join an innovation non-government public body near Swindon that has a budget of nearly £500 million. The role of the company is to work with people, companies and partner organisations to find and drive the science, technology, business models, process and commercial innovations that will grow the UK economy. This is an exceptional opportunity to be at the forefront of technological and social innovation, and to part of a dynamic, forward thinking, progressive influencing body. The company's goal is to keep the UK competitive in the global market through innovation.
Your role will be to:
• Engage in effective management of a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external
• Liaise and negotiate with prospective Project participants prior to signature of agreements or contracts
• Act in an advisory capacity to inform development of funding models compliant for State aid purposes, for both Innovate UK, Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF) and UKRI
• Ensure that all award legal documentation templates are up to date and readily accessible in SharePoint
• Create draft contracts/award documentation for both standard and non-standard awards
• Be the primary point of contact for any variations to the standard contract terms across all programmes
• Contractual analysis of external documentation from third parties to ensure compliance with our policies and procedures
• Contribute as required to the effective documentation and management of Project change (PCRs) and GFA (Grant Funding Agreement) Letters of Amendment
This role will come with multiple benefits, including:
Flexi-time/flexible working opportunities
Industry leading pension
30 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays!
You will be a contracts manager with contract drafting experience
You will have experience in working in a grant funding environment
You will have experience negotiating and drafting grant funding agreements
You will have a legal qualification (LLB, LPC, etc)
Ideally, you will have some knowledge of data protection law
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Commercial Contracts Manager to join this thriving, innovative public body near Swindon.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call 01179303025 to speak to Andrew Burrows.