A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known growing online retailer in the Folkestone area. They are currently looking for a Content Manager who has a mixture of development and marketing skills. The company are regarded as one of market leaders in online retail. Their website lists over 90,000 products with new lines being added on a daily basis. The content Manager must ensure the tone and structure are consistent and the quality of what is written is kept to the highest standard.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Creation, integration, and maintenance of full products range by means of researching and interpreting data provided by the manufacturers and suppliers.
• Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
• Provide SEO analysis and solutions in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
• Communication to team and management on formulation and development of business strategies, timelines, and results.
• Data analysis of reports to problem solve and optimise online listings to maintain accurate database and integration with associated mediums.
• Maximise sales potential through full and thorough maintenance of the database.
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
• Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout.
• Edit, proofread, and improve Content Writers’ posts to ensure accuracy and brand consistency.
• Manage content distribution to online channels to increase web traffic.
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
• Ensuring all products have any relevant accessories attached on roll out.
• Regulating and checking any information fed from the buying team.
• Checking and uploading images through File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
• Maintaining accuracy within time and target pressures.
• Ensuring all content is kept up to date.
• Working closely with the creative, technical, and trading team to ensure product imagery is processed correctly.
• Producing ad-hoc reports, using SQL, MongoDB, or Google Analytics.
• Assisting the marketing team with dynamic personalisation for email and web platforms using Jinja and CSS.
• Writing SQL queries to update and import product data.
• Able to troubleshoot issues in product data feed applications.
• Prepare product data and perform Intrastat submission to HMRC (statutory reporting to HMRC).
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate their experience gained from a similar role and be happy and able to give 100% for the three months.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.