Do you want a career where you are respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make?
Do you want to work for an award winning financial services company?
This is an excellent opportunity for any individual that is looking for a challenging and varied position, which if achieved successfully could bring fantastic career prospects!
The main duties are:
- Support the Head of Compliance as and when required on specific activities and projects;
- Produce reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from within and outside the unit;
- Undertake specific tasks within set terms of reference and defined processes;
- To work with each department and the various business units to provide support, advice and guidance on appropriate compliance framework, policies and procedures
- Ensure all compliance principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and regulatory developments are proactively communicated;
- Through regular and appropriate business involvement ensure all compliance work is carried out to the required level of competence
- Solid compliance experience within the financial services industry and compliance.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising to 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, with service
- 10% Contributory Pension
- Free Parking
- Free Training & Development Courses
Apply online now!