Permanent, Full time
£18,000 - £20,000
Reed Leeds are recruiting for a local UK leader in the compliance services industry. Their team of experts offers a specialist and comprehensive compliance service, assisting their clients across all business sectors.
They are looking for a Legal or Finance Graduate OR someone with relevant experience to join their team to do with the following:
• Providing support to Compliance Consultants and Directors
• Providing clients with the solutions to enable them to comply with all relevant regulatory requirements and industry best practice
• Advising upon enquiries from existing and potential clients
• Responsible for research and knowledge development
• Building and maintaining supportive and professional relationships with key clients and personnel
The skills they are looking for are:
• Both written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail
• Focus on customer service
• Excellent organisation
• Good computer and keyboard skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Excellent time management
• Problem solving
• Solution focused attitude
• Law degree or relevant qualifications (preferred but not essential)
This company are expanding at a rapid rate so opportunity to progress will be available should you put the work in!
Does this role tick all the boxes?! Feel free to apply!