Reed Business Support are very excited to working alongside one of the most innovative, growing financial services in Newcastle.
Throughout the Covid period - they have continued to expand and develop their ambitious plans!
The firm can offer you a chance to work for an organisation who can offer you genuine career progression and future qualifications.
They are currently recruiting for a compliance analyst, please see below details about the role:
- Monitor and assist the business to manage change, in conjunction with the Head of Compliance
- Analyse business/regulatory changes with business owners, produce working papers, perform gap analysis, advise/assist business owners and track key milestones and deadlines
- Maintain a detailed regulatory change road map with the business, identifying key workstreams, actions required, solutions and progress to plan
- Ensure issues/incidents identified are promptly recorded, classified and assigned owners
- Ensure prompt investigation and rectification
- Produce conflict risk management information for senior management
- Examine, assess and test key compliance-related policies, procedures, internal controls, evidence and investor outcomes
The ideal candidate:
- Good general knowledge of regulated financial services and obligations
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work accurately with attention to detail and to deadlines, individually and as a team player
- IT proficient, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in the role please apply asap