New Communications Manager required for a group of companies based in Horsham. They are seeking to recruit a permanent new Internal Communication Manager reporting into the Head of Marketing and Comms. The role is offer a salary of £50,000 - £60,000. Full details are attached. Ideally the successful candidate will either have an insurance background or has an understanding within a regulated environment.
Communications to both internal and external audiences have been centralised under the newly-formed marketing team. The six businesses in the group each have their own audiences, key stakeholders and senior management teams.
The Communications Manager role is designed to pro-actively work with each business to contribute to the overall strategy as well as execute the communication plans.
This is an opportunity for an experienced communications manager to influence a wide variety of communications channels, drive employee and stakeholder engagement and promote a shared understanding of business initiatives and projects.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
– Work seamlessly and collaboratively with key stakeholders across the group to deliver high quality communication plans and activities.
– Draft, edit and proof-read financially-related content.
– Ensure that key client firms receive timely, accurate and positive messages to support business growth.
– Support the building, protecting and enhancing the brands.
– Help to manage the groups communication plans by working with the appropriate teams to anticipate future demand / priorities
– Co-ordinate plans across the businesses to ensure a comfortable level of news flow to our clients
– Support any crisis and issue situations and respond appropriately through measured and well-thought out communications
– 3 - 5 years solid experience in a communications role
– Proven track record of exceptional writing and the ability to simplify complex content into concise and easy to understand narratives
– Excellent writing, editing, story-telling and proof-reading skills
– An intuitive and innovative approach
– An ability to build relationships, work collaboratively and solve problems
– Be comfortable presenting ideas and challenging the status quo
– Self-motivated to drive work independently whilst complementing the existing team
– A good knowledge of financial planning or a related financial services business
– Effective organisational skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a willingness to learn new technology, as required.