My client are an international professional services firm head quartered in London. They are seeking to add to their team a Chief Financial Officer with commercial acumen who can help shape their business strategy as they seek to double their revenue over the next 5 years.
If you have experience of working for a firm with over 1000+ employees and doubling it to almost 2000 employees, or an appetite to go on such a journey then I am keen to hear from you.
Overseeing a sizeable finance function, you will work closely with the board.
Your duties shall include:
- Ensuring robust processes and procedures are in place to safe guard firm, including regulatory requirements within regions
- Advising on the set up of new international offices, and or acquisitions
- Managing relationships with banks, and other stakeholders
- Building global strategy, to execute vision of scaling the business over a 5 year period and ensure this is kept on track
You shall be:
- Either an seasoned CFO either ACA/ACCA/CIMA or MBA qualified
- Have significant experience within the professional services sector
- Well versed in leading international teams, and share service functions
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience of delivering business strategy
- Comfortable traveling to firm site globally as required
You will be rewarded with a competitive package, and benefits structure.