|Location: POOLE, DORSET||Salary: 23000.00 - 25500.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3146239|
This home is a family run business who put care and support for their residents above all else, we are a growing business and are focused on the level of care we give to our residents. This will be a varied role with a lot of responsibility, working in a large busy home, housing 37 residents.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow their career from senior and build upon existing experience, or even for an established Deputy Manager to take on a new challenge.
I am looking for a candidate experienced in the elderly care, shows passion for their job and is flexible to the business needs. As a Deputy Home Manager you will be responsible for:
• Preparing the staff rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times
Dealing with all areas of staffing, including appraisals, disciplinaries and monitoring training
• Instructing staff in safe systems of work, fire safety and induction of new staff and those staff undergoing Care Certificate
• Be responsible for monitoring the state and wellbeing of each resident, being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, updating to reflect new needs
• Acting as a focal point for contact with residents/relatives, acting upon requests and ensuring concerns and complains are dealt with appropriately
• Liaising with the Home Manager across the range of operational activities to be able to assume responsibility for managing the home during the Home Manager’s scheduled and unscheduled absences, including marking of the home to existing and potential residents and relatives
• Knowledge of audits
This position will offer you a range of benefits, 28 days annual holiday (including bank holidays), career progression and working within a supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this position it is essential that you have 12 months experience in the industry & in elderly care, and a NVQ3 or QCF3 in Health & Social Care.
Some experience in leadership is desired due to the high responsibility of the role however not essential, you must be resliant, confident, hardworking and have the ability to work well under pressure to succeed in this role.
Knowledge of KLOE's & Audits will be needed for this role.
To apply, please send an up to date CV & Cover letter to Megan.Collins@Reedglobal.com or call me on 01179272113.
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
ISLE OF SKYE, INVERNESS-SHIRERead more
8.75 - 8.75 GBP Per Hour
GREENOCK, RENFREWSHIRERead more
PAISLEY, RENFREWSHIRERead more
15000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
8.45 - 10 GBP Per Hour
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRERead more