Business Development Manager - Drug Discovery/Development services and solutions
Would you like the opportunity to join a global leader in the life sciences sector who offer specialised services and solutions to the Drug Discovery/Drug Development sector?
Due to continued growth and demand for their services in the Drug Discovery/Drug Development sector my client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team.
The role offers the flexibility to work from home and is offered with an attractive package which includes a base salary in the region of £60,000-£75,000 plus bonus, car allowance and additional benefits.
As well as a great package and a flexible approach to work you will be joining a global player, a well established and known name in their field who offer career progression opportunities as well as a range of flexible benefits including a group personal pension plan, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance, car allowance and many more.
- You will be responsible for the development of new relationships with potential clients, developing a complex understand their requirements in relation to the services and solutions that you can offer.
- You will also be responsible for carrying out all activities required to ensure a pipeline of orders and client base in line with agreed sales strategy, business and personal targets.
- You will seek new business as well as managing and nurturing existing accounts/relationships
- You will actively manage the commercial processes - working closely with operational and other business development colleagues to maximise business opportunities
- You will have a good understanding of pharmaceutical/biotechnology industries and the drug development process and an in depth knowledge of the outsourcing market for bioanalytical and other laboratory/clinical services
- You will have relevant commercial experience gained within a technical sales and/or client relationship management role - ideally within a contract research environment.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity – apply today!