Are you a fluent or Native German speaker???
Reed sales are delighted to be working with a returning client within the Financial Technology sector who have significant growth aspirations for the future.
Amid all the uncertainty currently surrounding the Job market my client continue to grow in these testing times. They have recently invested in new office space and continued to recruit and offer the unique opportunity to earn equity within the company.
If you are a seriously ambitious and driven individual who wants to be rewarded for the effort and hard work you put in then this role will provide you with the ideal opportunity to develop.
As a Supplier Relationship Manager you will be responsible for building relationships with new and existing suppliers in a B2B capacity.
The SRM role is a B2B inside sales position with supplier acquisition and account management responsibilities. SRM’s primarily use multi-media channels (e.g., digital presentations, OB & IB calls, email, and chat) to acquire new market participants and grow supplier relationships.
Position – Supplier Relationship Manager (Inside Sales) Location - Bristol office based Salary negotiable plus basic doe, realistic OTE £50k, pension, healthcare, dental. And the unique opportunity to earn equity within the company
We Are Looking For People Who Can
· Build and maintain great relationships with existing suppliers
· Fluently speak and understand German
· Capacity to adapt quickly within a dynamic sales program
· Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Use the technology available to plan and record all activities
· Strong selling, negotiating and consulting skills
· Strong customer service, interpersonal and analytical abilities
· Ability to adapt within a dynamic sales environment
· Acquire new market participants (and retain existing participants)
· Be a self-starter / Manage own time and workload
· Communicate effectively (oral and written)
· Be Driven and ambitious
For a conversation, please contact myself – James.Anderson
(Executive Specialist Sales Recruiter) directly on 0117 317 8002. Alternatively please email your CV with cover letter to James.Anderson@reedglobal.com.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving we are, unfortunately, unable to respond to all applicants individually.
If you do not have any contact from a Consultant within 3 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.