We are urgently recruiting for a Business Development Consultant to work for a National Healthcare Agency that specialises in the recruitment of Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers for both temporary and permanent placements,
You will already be working within the Recruitment Industry and maybe looking to progress into a Business Development role covering Kent and SE London. You will be based from offices in Dartford and Canterbury so you will need to be a car driver.
The most important thing you need is good people skills, people buy from people. You’ll need to be able to quickly build rapport, understand challenges and communicate effectively – these are key factors to growing the business. You’ll also need the drive and determination to get out and win clients. You’ll have all the support you need to succeed.
Duties will include:
· Creating relationships with current and lapsed clients
· Sales calls and meeting with new perspective clients
· Creating videos/social media content to be posted on a weekly basis
· Maintain and manage CRM systems
· Develop leads to recruit Registered General & Mental Health Nurses and arrange placements
· Adhering to any additional duties around the office
• FREE DW Fitness Gym Membership
• Company rewards such as summer and winter staff parties
• Optional workplace pension scheme
• Paid mileage, company mobile and company laptop
• On-going Staff Development - Qualification opportunities, specialised training courses
Our client are a specialist agency so you will gain a high level of knowledge and experience in the field, which will give you the tools in order to build a successful career. Everyone plays a role in their 'out of hours’ on call service to cover bookings. This is on a rota basis and there are extra pay structures in place. You would be expected to do at least one evening a week and a weekend per month.
Please apply as soon as possible as virtual interviews will be taking place next week.