|Location: SWINDON, WILTSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 24 days ago||Reference: 3183123|
The team, within a large well known business, are currently implementing a web based budgeting system and need someone to come on board and be their Super User to gain a detailed understanding of the system’s functionality to have the ability to add value to the system during implementation and future continuous maintenance of the budget system.
You will support the implementation process and day to day to queries from a finance perspective whilst guiding the budget operation to support budget stakeholders and managers.
• Super user position to enable the Financial Planning & Analysis team to manage the new Budget System
• Manage new planning system / applications
• Support overall co-ordination of budget activity / planning
• Lead systems development and structure maintenance activity
• Liaising with key stakeholders from non-financial functions, ensuring requirements and timescales are clearly understood
• Create bespoke reports to aid budget or result analysis
Skills and experience required:
• ACA/ ACCA/CIMA Qualified / Finalist
• Experience of ERP budget systems maintenance and control in a large organisation
• Experience of budget co-ordination
• Proven ability to add operational value through system implementation
• Ability to manage and prioritise workload
• Stakeholder management and influencing skills at all levels
• Proven experience of working with and manipulating large data sets
• Advanced Excel skills
• Manufacturing experience would be beneficial but not essential
• Experience working with SAP preferable
• You will be conversing with non finance personnel on a daily basis, so communication skills are paramount, as is experience of analysing reports.
• You must be experienced in high volume and large data
This will be a busy and varied role to co-ordinate all the activity relating to the new budgeting system, timetabling and co-ordination between departments. Supporting the overall achievement of team objectives through timely and accurate reporting & analysis.
In return you will be well remunerated including an excellent benefits package and an early finish on a Friday.
20.00 - 27.00 GBP Per Hour
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
39992.00 - 53691.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
20.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
EYNSHAM, OXFORDSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
REIGATE, SURREYRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
WOODFORD GREEN, ESSEXRead more