Bookkeeper - Part-Time (3 days a week) - Flexi-hours - £15ph - £14ph
We are currently working with a great, family owned care home based in Brighton. They are looking for a seasoned Bookkeeper to start as soon as possible. The role itself will be based in a office within the care home so the ideal candidate should be comfortable with wearing a mask regularly. This is a great opportunity to join an easy going business who are very flexible on working hours and days.
- Process and post on Sage all approved Purchase Invoices.
- Prepare supplier payments by scanning to 1Drive, setting up payments when due online with the bank for Directors online authorisation in accordance with the mid month and end of month schedule.
- Process monthly Sales Invoices for Resident fees, recharges and new admission financial assessments.
- Assist residents in the Home with general accounts queries relating to fees and rechargeable items.
- Follow up any aged debtors payments and present client statements of accounts and /or reconciliations when required.
- Pay in cheques.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaise with pay roll bureau and pay monthly NI and Tax to Inland revenue.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have worked in bookkeeping roles for over 5 years
- Experience using Sage (essential)
- Be comfortable working in a care home
If you match this criteria please don't hesitate to apply, or get in touch with Alex in the Brighton office: firstname.lastname@example.org