Reed Practice are currently working with an established firm of Accountants based in Wembley who through growth, requires an experience Bookkeeper that has continued experienced working in a similar position within Public Practice.
The successful candidate will serve a portfolio of clients who require bookkeeping, VAT, Accounting and Payroll services.
- Manage the portfolio to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure appropriate review procedures are carried out for work undertaken in the business services department to ensure technically accurate.
- Follow firms reporting procedures for portfolio status.
- Enjoy building professional working relationships with clients so assignments are completed to a high standard with assigned deadlines.
Key Skills Required:
- VAT return preparation
- Company Formation services
- Business start-up services
- Online accounting
- Small business accounting and tax compliance
- CIS returns and filing
For further information, please contact Mercedes Horton at Reed Practice, alternatively if this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Accountancy Practice, please contact us for a confidential conversation.