Are you an experienced Bookkeeper looking for your next career move?
I am working with a firm of Accountants who have offices across the North West, due to growth they are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper for their Salford office who will be able to develop the role into their own.
This is an exciting challenge for someone who is looking for more responsibility, you will be assisting the Management Accounts team to complete Bookkeeping duties for a range of clients both in the office and on site with your clients.
Key elements of the role will include –
• Providing bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients delegated by the Management Accounts team
• Maintain Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable ledgers
• Completion of Bank Reconciliation
• Posting Wages journals
• Completing VAT returns
• Preparation of working papers to include fixed asset register, prepayments, accruals, wages control account, VAT reconciliation
• Ensure regular liaison with multiple clients and able to work at client premises
You will have –
• Significant experience in a Bookkeeping role within an Accountancy Practice
• Excellent cloud accounting knowledge with previous experience with Xero, Quickbooks, Sage and Microsoft packages
• Confidence in your communication skills
• A keen attention to detail
• The ability to be self-motivated with excellent organisational skills and able to manage your own workload
• The ability to hit deadlines
This role comes with flexible working options including part time hours.
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV.