Reed Accountancy are currently looking to recruit a practice bookkeeper for my client based within Kent for an ongoing temporary assignment to support during a busy period.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to show experience with the following duties:
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Process company payments
• Processing CIS Payments
• Chasing outstanding debt Matching, batching and coding sales ledger invoices
• Matching, batching and coding purchase ledger invoices
• Allocating payments of cheques, bacs and petty cash
• Preparing and processing payroll including statutory payments
• Reconciling customer accounts
• Process accounts to trial balance
If you are able available immediately can show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role then please apply!
In return REED offer competitive hourly pay, access to further training and development alongside access to REED discount scheme.