I am currently recruiting for a baker / assistant cook to work in a school in Ilford.
The candidate the school are seeking will need to be strong with their baking skills and also be able to cook as they will be working closely with the head chef.
Baker responsibilities and duties
- Mixing, preparing and baking bread and pastries.
- Opening the bakery every morning.
- Arranging the display case in an appealing manner.
- Ordering more supplies.
- Crafting and creating new and exciting baked goods.
- Ensuring all baked goods are completed on time for opening.
The job is a permanent job (starting date TBC) and the hours are 8am to 3pm Monday to Friday so that will be 37.5 hours per week.
The salary range is £20,000 - £25,000.
If you are are qualified and interested please do apply!