Are you looking to join a Top London accountancy practice?
Are you seeking the opportunity to progress and develop within your career?
Do you want to join a company which values their staff and offers exceptional benefits?
If so, this role could be for you!
Our client is offering a competitive salary that will include the following benefits: A genuine work life balance with flexi hours, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, contributory Workplace Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Critical Illness and discretionary bonus scheme
Reed Accountancy practice specialists are currently representing a Top firm based in the city of London, who are looking to bring on a driven Audit Senior to join their team. Our client specialises in Accountancy professional services and delivers their services to a range of individuals & businesses throughout the UK and internationally. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join a growing, forward thinking organisation with the opportunity to further develop alongside an established managers and approachable partners.
This role will suit an individual who is currently responsible for the following:
- Complete audits in accordance with audit procedures, with assistance from more senior members of staff where required
- Produce detailed audit planning, including details of potential difficulties and ensure correct tests are applied to produce sufficient audit evidence
- Allocate sections to junior staff and brief on what is expected of them
- Monitor the progress of jobs, ensuring that budgets and deadlines are met
- Sign off audit sections and complete the file before passing it on to the senior member of the team for review
- Responsible for final analytical reviews
- Draft letters to clients in relation to the audit/accounts
- Produce and review sets of financial statements
- Produce a short summary on key client issues and the contents of the accounts before passing to the senior member of the team
The successful candidate will possess an excellent eye for detail, a can-do attitude, and a willingness to deliver key business objectives in a timely fashion. To apply for this role, you will need to ensure that you meet the below criteria: -
- ACA or ACCA, fully qualified with practice experience
- 3 years + Auditing experience
- Excellent audit analysis skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience - Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare (accounts and audit)
- Previous experience of supervising/mentoring junior members of staff
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Familiarity with IFRS, ISA, US GAAP & GAAS would be an asset, but not required
If you feel this role is for you, and you meet the requirements, please do not hesitate to apply.
I will contact you once I have had a chance to review your application.