Are you looking to join a Top 20 International firm?
My client is looking to expand the Audit team in their Manchester City Centre office, reporting to the Manager you will be taking ownership of day to day Audit procedures for a wide variety of clients.
You will use your experience and skills to build strong relationships with your clients, making sure all work is completed to a high standard. You will be an integral part of the team, reviewing and assisting junior members of the team as well as managing your own workload to deliver to deadlines and within budget.
This role will allow you to take the next step in your career within a supportive team where you can continue your development.
Key Elements Include –
- Planning, Leading and Reporting on a variety of National Audits
- Drafting Financial Statements, Tax Computations and Management Letters
- Preparation of Audit Planning material
- Complete briefings with Junior members of the team to ensure clear targets are met and they are fully aware of the client and any problems that need to be resolved.
- Supervise Junior members of the team during the Audit process to ensure quality standards are met
- Assist in the training and monitoring of Junior members of the team to ensure continuous improvement
- Able to work with budgets and timetables to ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Be proactive with improvement of internal procedures to improve the process
- Be enthusiastic regarding your own career development and progression by keeping up to date with legislation and attending regular courses
- Be a key member of the team to ensure high moral and build a team spirit
You will be –
- ACA or ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Have 5 years experience within External UK Audit
- Be able to travel Nationally
- Be able to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Able to manage own workload and prioritise tasks
This would be a fantastic opportunity to expand your skills and join a firm who will be able to facilitate your career.