Reed Finance are supporting a leading Oxford based firm to recruit an audit senior to their existing and successful team
My client have a strong focus on innovation and technology to help their clients make informed decisions on how to grow their business. Your clients would range from private clients to owner-managed businesses and large international groups.
As well as having a challenging and diverse portfolio of UK and international clients they pride themselves on having a strong people and development focus. They have a friendly and supportive team culture built around collaboration, respect, and expertise.
The role -
- Lead a variety of interesting and complex audit assignments across multiple sectors, liaising with managers and partners when required
- Prepare audit files, undertake audit planning and lead/assist with fieldwork
- Assist in work allocation and supervise more junior team members on audits, providing support, training and reviewing their work
- Ensure audit assignments are completed to a high standard, in time and within budgets agreed with Directors
- Supervise and review jobs completed by less senior members of staff
- Using accounting software to provide accurate reporting for Managers, Directors and clients
- Preparing statutory accounts and finalise accounts under the overall supervision of your Line Manager
- Preparing corporation tax computations
- Maintain up to date and relevant technical knowledge of the industry and national economic issues
- Input in to service and product pricing, including assisting with new client quotes
- Developing and applying your technical knowledge through on the job training
If you are a qualified accountant and have experience of working as an audit senior, now or in the past, then this role could be great for you and offer you a great place to work a well as development and opportunity into the future.
As well a competitive salary there is also a wide range of additional benefits and flexible working options.
Sound like you ? Apply now!