I am excited to be working with a well-established and highly-regarded regional Accountancy firm seeking to recruit an Audit Senior to their Corporate and Commercial Division in key role responsible for leading site audit teams, providing a hands on compliance and advisory role to meet the client’s expectations and supports your manager and team.
Main responsibilities include:
• Prepares the audit plan and ensures it appropriately addresses audit objectives
• Takes an active part in the audit planning and fraud discussion to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy
• Oversees all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
• Ensures planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
• Prepares or reviews audit documentation and drafts of the financial statements
• Ensures the efficient use of appropriate software packages (Caseware)
• Delegates work with other members of the audit team
• Produces commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to management
• Addresses, discusses and advances conclusion in respect of technical and audit issues identified during the course of the audit
• Controls the audit in relation to timescales, budgets and risk managements procedures
• Provides feedback through regular communication and timely assignment appraisal
• Maintains up to date understanding of clients business
• Maintains good working relationships with client staff
You must be ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified with audit experience and must demonstrate adaptability and tenacity, good organisation skills, a desire to collaborate with others and develop relationships and the ability to multitask.
In return you will have support to establish your career and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply please email your CV to Laura Vatter for more information.