A very exiting new opportunity has become available to join a well established company in Milton Keynes as an Assistant Web Manager.
This role works across UK and European web platforms and digital activity to deliver a best-in-class consumer and online brand experience.
You will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and updating of brand websites working cross-functionally to deliver refreshes, web projects and manage day-to-day updates.
The role will focus on SEO, ensuring all site updates are aligned to SEO best-practice and work in collaboration with agency and internal teams to manage and implement SEO strategy. This role will also be key in supporting and driving our e-CRM forward, and championing email marketing.
The role would suit a candidate with strong digital and ecommerce experience who has an analytical and data driven mind-set.
- Responsible for scheduling, briefing and management of website content, product and email deliverables.
- Work in collaboration with internal teams across the business to support in the delivery of website projects.
- Manage all product, data and image updates, working across design, merchandising and operations.
- End to end testing of the websites, including using ERP and CMS to make web/product updates, supporting data management for the web platforms.
- Understand and optimize the consumer journey on brand websites using analytics (GA) to identify and recommend site enhancements that will improve consumer/brand experience.
- Monitor, review and report analytics with a solid understanding of Google Analytics.
- Manage & implement the SEO strategy with the Marketing Director to ensure key objectives are outlined and delivered.
- Brief in creative copy for site/landing page/blogs/email/offers and work across departments to co-ordinate deployment.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, working with design, facilitating translations and briefing in creative content through to email testing and delivery.
- Manage trigger and automated campaigns, working with the Marketing Director on workflows, segmentation and personalization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of Magento/similar platform
- Experience of ERP/data management and CMS desirable
- Solid experience working with a CRM platform/tool
- Able to confidently use Google Analytics at an intermediate/advanced level
- Experience of MOZ/SEM Rush desirable
- Good copywriting skills, ability to write creatively and within SEO guidelines
- Confident working with large data sets, analytical and able to identify trends/key insights
- Strong self-management and proven experience of working with other teams
- Ability to multi-task, schedule and manage deadlines is essential
- Ability to define processes, navigate multiple teams and be action orientated
- Strives for excellence in execution and is detailed orientated
- Personable, approachable and able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
If you have the necessary skills and relevant experience, we would like to hear from you. Please apply online or call Kristine on 01908 660057 for more information, or email your CV to email@example.com.