Reed Marketing and Creative are currently working with a leading organisation based in the Gateshead area, who are looking to recruit an Assistant Marketing Manager on a full-time and permanent basis.
The salary is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience).
- Lead on the planning and execution of a range of marketing campaigns.
- Plan, develop, and execute omnichannel campaigns that result in increased customer acquisition, loyalty and conversion.
- Manage and maintain content across a range of platforms.
- Support marketing activities by providing expertise in various areas such as content development and optimization.
- Manage social media channels, ensuring they are kept up to date with relevant and engaging content.
- Manage the website and other online platforms, ensuring they are kept up to date with relevant and engaging content.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence.
- Work with data and analyse trends to drive segmentation and enhance the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Create and deliver engaging and targeted email campaigns using marketing automation systems.
- Adhere to and promote good practice in email marketing.
- Work with marketing colleagues and stakeholders across the business to ensure an integrated approach to marketing and communication.
- Responsible for creating and sending email communications.
- Ensure all communications are in line with the brand
- Test communications to ensure content and targeting are accurate and impactful.
- Responsibility for undertaking data management procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Responsible for maximising the full functionality of the CRM technology.
- Monitor and evaluate impact through use of analytics and reporting dashboards.
- Use CRM Salesforce/ Marketing Cloud to build ‘end to end’ processes to drive direct marketing activity (email, SMS).
- Reporting on performance and driving automation levels.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in relation to CRM speciality, specifically Salesforce/ Marketing Cloud.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Previous experience in a Marketing role (ideally B2C).
- Excellent knowledge of a CRM speciality, specifically in Salesforce/ Marketing Cloud.
- Ability to build end-to-end processes to drive direct marketing activity (email, SMS).
- Reporting on performance and generating the right levels of automation.
- Proven track record in creating and running successful marketing campaigns and a thorough understanding of all marketing elements including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/ social media and market research methods.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills.