|Location: KING'S LYNN, NORFOLK||Salary: 18000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 days ago||Reference: 3117226|
Reporting to the Ecommerce Specialist, this position is responsible for supporting the Amazon team in their activities across all the accounts.
- Updating & Maintenance of Amazon Vendor Central Reports, Internal Master Catalogue and Amazon Product Detail Pages.
- Competitor Price Analysis & Product Uploads.
- Amazon Site Reviews.
- Self Service Promotions
- Coordinating the translation work for both France & German Amazon Sites.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the internal Amazon Master Document with all relevant changes, working with all departments to ensure the information is correct.
- Responsible for all Amazon translation projects, from receipt of the copy from Marketing through to liaising with the Translation house and updating of Amazon sites.
- Completion of the Price comparison spreadsheets for all Amazon sites.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the Amazon Vendor Central catalogue.
- Completion of monthly sales order update for all Amazon accounts.
- Acting as an Amazon Operational Specialist as and when required (holiday cover, busy periods) for all areas including - EDI Order Processing, Deliveries, POD’s, Chargeback’s & Deductions.
- Working with all departments take responsibility for the completion and uploading of all New Product Set up Templates
- Working with the Creative Marketing team to ensure all images are up to date and uploaded correctly onto all the Amazon sites.
- Responsible for undertaking site reviews when required.
- To assist the Amazon team as and when required with any additional support.
What's in it for me?
In return you will receive a salary of £18,000 + Competitive Holiday Entitlement + Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance and more!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please ensure that your CV is up to date and apply online.
*Please note, due to the volume of applicants, if you are not contacted within 5 working days then your application has not been successful.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer, Senior Consultant, Reed Specialist Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST END, LONDONRead more
24000.00 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
EALING, LONDONRead more
24000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
EALING, LONDONRead more
17000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
FULHAM, LONDONRead more
8.50 - 8.50 GBP Per Hour
MOSS SIDE, LANCASHIRERead more