|Location: TRAFFORD PARK, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 29000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3319919|
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
Starting from ASAP, the College are looking for an outstanding Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2) Centre Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
• Ofsted rating of Good
• Leading FE College with a wide variety of courses available
• The College has invested £50m over the past few years in world-class buildings and facilities.
• A new £15million STEM centre opened its doors in 2013
• World class Engineering and Motor Vehicle workshops, cutting edge Science laboratories, modern classrooms with advanced technology,
• Ensure the AM2 Centre and AM2 Training Centre delivers high standards of learner and employer satisfaction against agreed KPIs
• Ensuring all health & safety and safeguarding requirements are effectively in place in line with College policy and regulatory bodies
• Ensure NET rules and regulations are adhered to at all times
What you will need:
• AM2 NET assessment training
• An Electro-technical Level 3 NVQ and industry experience
• Current assessor qualifications
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• up to £30,000 PA
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
29000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
TRAFFORD PARK, LANCASHIRERead more
100.00 - 180.00 GBP Per Day
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
GREENFORD, MIDDLESEXRead more
24018 - 34934 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
24018 - 34934 GBP Per Annum
ESHER, SURREYRead more