Reed Accountancy & Finance are working with this leading Accountancy Practice to recruit an Accounts Senior to join their team in Eastleigh.
As the Accounts Senior you will be joining an existing team and be tasked with working promptly and to a high standard with your assigned client base.
Summary of tasks
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- Ownership of accounts preparation
- Plan, review and finalisation of accounts
- Preparation of Tax for HMRC returns
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- AAT level 4 qualified
- Up to date knowledge of FRS102
- Good all round excel skills
- Experience in a variety of accounting software (Xero or IRIS preferred)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established practice and gain good experience across a diverse client base.