Are you currently studying towards or have completed your AAT?
Are you looking for a flexible Part-Time position?
Reed have partnered with a leading Oxfordshire organisation for the immediate recruitment of a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant and busy team in Oxford. This is a newly created position and would suit a personable applicant with experience as an Accounts Assistant in the Commercial sector, who is looking for a part-time role.
If this sounds like it would suit you, please do read on to find the Job and Person specification below:
- Updating and maintaining accurate information
- Managing payments, receipts, BACS, cheques and statements
- Producing statements and generating reports as required
- Ensuring compliance with procedures
- Managing the Accounts Payable and Receivables process
- Resolving queries from suppliers
- Reconciling bank accounts and supplier statements
- Supporting senior staff with commentary on month end reports
- Preparing payment runs
- Previous accounts experience
- Reliable and honest with good communication skills
- Well organised
- Strong administration skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent time management
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to listen and respond appropriately
- A team player
If your experience matches the above responsibilities and requirements, then please do apply at your earliest convenience to be considered for an immediate interview.