A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious Accountant to join a growing organisation based in the south side of Glasgow. The role will be permanent and will evolve over the coming years and the company continues to expand. This role will be pivotal to the continued success and thus, we need someone who will drive the performance through the financials.
Reporting to the Finance Director, duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- cashflow forecasting
- P&L analysis
- Preparation of annual budgets and budgets Vs actual
- Quarterly VAT returns
- EC sales and Intrastat returns
- Year end tax returns
- Processing of payroll
- Overseeing 2 transactional staff
- Ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will ideally come from an SME background. A working knowledge of Excel is essential, Sage would be advantageous. The company offers a competitive salary that will be reviewed as the role continues to grow.