REED Recruitment have the pleasure once again to work with our Client based in Dublin 11. We are searching for a Stores Operative to join their friendly and busy team. Please read on for more details on this fantastic position.
* Role is based in Dublin 11
Main purpose of Job:
To work as part of our warehouse team and provide our customers with a top-class goods handling service.
Forklift licence would be advantageous
Available to work Monday - Friday / 9 am – 5 pm
Must be able to communicate effectively.
Must be able to work as part of a team
Experience of working in a team and dealing with people in a warehouse setting will improve your chances. Getting a forklift licence will be helpful.
- Receive goods into the company
- Ensuring all paperwork is correct and goods received are in good order
- Unpacking deliveries/checking deliveries
- Manage & keep accurate records of all inwards goods
- Perform stock checks and report on stock levels
- Keep stores clean and tidy
- Ensure safe working practices to allow the site to function efficiently
- Goods Out Ensure that customer orders are despatched accurately
- Operate forklift trucks for loading and unloading goods
- The ability to work under pressure and communicate at all levels is extremely important
- Wear and use the correct personal protective equipment
- Follow company health and safety and environmental procedures and reporting guidelines
- The job holder will be expected to help with other work within the Department as and when required
- The job-holder will be required to train on any computer software as designated by the company.