Property Legal Executive
Salary is negotiable depending on the level of experience.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience as a conveyancing Legal Executive in all areas of residential conveyancing acting for both purchasers and vendors;
• Have experience with housing developments;
• Have excellent typing, administrative and computer skills and be familiar with case management systems (Practice Evolve an advantage) and standard office software Word, Excel, Outlook etc;
• Be able to work on his/her own initiative and as part of a team;
• Be client focused;
• Have excellent attention to detail;
• Be proficient in reporting on the status of files;
• Managing incoming communication via telephone, email and post/DX; filing on our electronic filing system and hard copies, as appropriate.
• Have experience in lodging applications in the Land Registry and communicating the banks.
• Proficiency in maintaining client ledgers and preparing invoices and closing statements of account.
• Discretion in handling sensitive client information
• Good organisational skills with experience of managing demanding timetables