Programme Coordinator- Temporary Full time- Dublin 8- 16.28 per hour
Our client, a busy art museum in Dublin 8, are seeking a temporary, full-time Programme Coordinator to join their team until February 2023, starting as soon as possible.
This will be Monday to Friday, with some flexibility required with days required at times eg. if an evening event is on
This is a great opportunity for a strong administrator with experience in programme delivery and strong IT and organisation skills.
• To plan and coordinate the resources required for the delivery of a dynamic and diverse programme in collaboration with the programming team
• With the programming team, assist with research and the development of concepts in order to achieve the artistic ambition and vision of the Programme
• Manage and develop a Work Break Schedule required to be provided for the planning of an exhibition to ensure effective and efficient delivery and compliance
• To co-ordinate the agreed cleaning programme for exhibitions
• To manage a schedule of work required to be provided by outside contractors and an effective procurement process- deal with budgets, costs, process invoices
• To liaise with programming staff to determine the optimum exhibition environmental conditions as required, to observe the infrastructure/equipment in place; and to highlight and report issues as appropriate
• Working with the programming team to plan and manage the public information areas; to oversee in-house signage/information style guidelines; and with the programming team to ensure consistency across programmes
• To coordinate the procurement of design and print services for exhibition information/graphics and wayfinding
• Leading out at the Signage Team Committee meetings, to manage the design development of the wayfinding system, towards delivery of bilingual signage across the campus, and other research as required
• To implement the relevant elements of the Management of Exhibitions and to ensure programme delivery within a compliancy framework
• To provide oversight and to manage the development of budgets, working with the programming team and the Head of Finance
- Must have the ability to quickly get up to speed in complex situations, absorbing and relaying information as required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to work to deadlines, demonstrating the capacity to prioritise tasks, ensuring that work is completed on time.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Must have well developed IT literacy skills, including Excel, Word, Sketch Up and Adobe.
- Ability to problem solve and to demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness in the delivery of different tasks.
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects.
If you are interested and believe you have the required skills and experience, please apply below or send your CV to Erin- firstname.lastname@example.org / 1 418 9952