You will work directly with the Managing Director and Group Finance, working as part of a growing and well-established team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting, intercompany and month end close activities for a specific business unit.
Pension & Life Insurance
5% employer contribution
Life insurance (providing you are enrolled in the pension scheme)
Employee Assistance Program – providing support to all employees.
- Monthly management accounts preparation and reporting.
- Sales / Product Margin analysis
- Participate in preparation of Company budgets.
- Support the month end close out process.
- Inputting Payments and receivables and bank reconciliations.
- Credit Control
- Processing Payroll, Vat and Customs returns.
- Assisting with audit
- Developing reports and implementing system changes.
- Travel to operation sites when required.
- Support the wider marketing team on collaborative digital projects.
Experience and Qualifications
2+ years relevant accounting experience
The person must be a good communicator and be Commercial aware
Team Player but can work on their own as required
Microsoft office is essential