Newly Qualified Solicitor – Aviation Finance
One of Ireland’s premier law firms.
We currently seek to recruit a Solicitor (Newly Qualified - 18 months PQE) to join the Aviation Finance team which sits as part of the wider Finance Group. The Aviation Finance Team, which is renowned nationally and internationally, advises across the complete spectrum of aviation financing matters. The team is particularly known for acting on the most significant, complex, high value international cross border deals and works collaboratively with specialists across the firm and international law firms to ensure all of our clients’ requirements are met to the highest of standards.
This is a very high performance culture with a broad diversity of high pressure work and demanding clients.
Solicitors are engaged in a wide variety of transactional work including:
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements for aircraft sale and purchase, leasing, and financing transactions.
· Assisting in the coordination of large, multi-jurisdictional transactions across international markets, particularly working with and managing local counsel, which frequently involves compressed timelines and long working hours, reflecting the international nature of the work.
· Helping to build relationships with clients (both on and off deal) and assisting with Business Development initiatives and client relationship management.
· Working with a client base comprising domestic and international clients, including top-tier lessors, airlines and financiers.
· Managing multiple priorities and ensure deadlines are consistently met.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
The successful candidate will have:
· Strong drafting skills;
· Proficient research skills;
· A strong analytical ability;
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
· Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making;
· Ability to work in pressurised situations;
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills; the ability to manage a busy workload and meet client needs on a consistent basis;
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
· A keen interest in maintaining, developing and sharing relevant legal knowledge.
The successful candidate will:
· Be qualified as a solicitor in Ireland and/or England and Wales;
· Have an excellent academic background.