NETWORK ENGINEER - Dublin City
REED Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity with our Client. We are seeking a Field Network Engineer in the Dublin area.
We are looking to hire an experienced network engineer to implement and maintain Cisco and other Vendor networks for our clients. You should have good experience with network installations and fault finding and experience with end-user interaction in Data Centres.
* Salary Range: €28,000 - €40,000, along with annual bonus and car allowance
Duties in the role:
- Formal IT Training such as Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent experience.
- Experience of configuring and installing various network devices and services, such as: routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS.
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations.
- Providing Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Understanding of WAN, LAN and Wi-Fi concepts and technologies.
- Experience in carrying out general admin duties to the network infrastructure and providing IT support within a commercial environment.
- Installing and configuring hardware, software, systems, and networks on site
At least 3 years' experience as a network/security engineer.
Detailed knowledge of Cisco networking systems and protocols.
Working Knowledge of Cisco, F5, Brocade and Fortinet.
Advanced troubleshooting skills.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Experienced in a data centre environment.