Dublin City Centre (Quays)
Our client is a busy and growing Health Law and Litigation Practice. They are seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary to work on their Litigation Team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience, be well organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Practice Area: Health Law, Medical Negligence, Product Liability, Public Inquiries, Commercial Litigation and Multi-Jurisdictional Litigation.
Responsibilities will include:
• Digital dictation and production of all documents, correspondence, pleadings, briefs, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Interact with the Firms Solicitors on a proactive basis – communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis.
• Manage and organise Solicitors in all aspects of their calendars promptly and efficiently.
• Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details.
• File management including accurate filing, ensuring safe and efficient handling of confidential data.
• Liaising with the legal cost team with regard to invoicing etc.
• General administration as is required from time to time.
• A minimum of three and half years Litigation Secretarial experience.
• Excellent organisational skills and abilities to prioritise a heavy workload.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong IT skillsets to include MS Office, Excel, Case Management, Discovery Management and other IT skills essential.
• Excellent typing skills required, at least 65+ Words per minute or more.
• Excellent administration skills and an ability to prioritise work is essential.
• Ability to work on own initiative with excellent organisational skills.
• A professional manner and excellent communications, both written and oral.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced litigation secretary who wants to work in a busy, interesting and challenging environment.
Salary based on experience.