Junior Sales Support- Full-time permanent- 25-26k, Dublin 15
Our client, a leading provider of accessories, luggage, gifts and jewellery in Ireland and the UK, is seeking a strong candidate to join their team.
This is a fast-paced role in busy and exciting environment where you have the chance to play a key role in the daily operations and success of the company.
This role is a full-time permanent role, office based in Ballycoolin, Dublin 15. Hours of work are 8.30am-5.15pm Mon-Thu, 8.30am-4.15pm Friday.
• Process sales order and daily sale file uploads
• Manage and resolve customer queries and credit claims
• Ensure customer delivery requirements are met in a timely manner
• Arrange product collection and distribution
• Follow up outstanding deliveries
• Review stock level on regular basis
• Answering phones
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience of using ERP systems to process sales orders
• Experience working with MS Office
• Strong numerical skills / attention to detail
• Ability to identify customer needs and provide support
If you are interested, please apply below or send your CV to Erin- email@example.com / 1 418 9952