Junior Legal Secretary
Solicitors LLP are seeking to recruit a Junior Legal Secretary to join their busy practice based in Dublin 2.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have at least 1 years’ previous experience in a legal practice providing secretarial support.
- Have experience with accounts software, reconciliations, administration and office management.
- Be capable of managing their own caseload and working as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills for liaising with clients, the Land Registry, Courts Services, & on the instruction of solicitors.
- Have experience with case management systems and MS office & computer skills.
- Have a good work ethic with willingness to act on own initiative and thrives in a busy, varied and challenging environment.
- Attend to other legal administration tasks as they may arise.
The position is available immediately following a successful recruitment process.