JR HR Admin- Dublin- Temporary Full-time- 14 euro per hour
In addition to day-to-day administrative activities, the ideal candidate will have strong PowerPoint and Excel skills and will be able to analyse and interpret data and articulate meaningful conclusions.
Experience in Human Resources is preferred and a passion for customer service is a must.
- Document processes and best practices.
- Maintain an on-line library of documents, processes and projects.
- Track monthly turnover stats and reasons.
- Respond to employee calls and email inquiries and follow-up with employees on routine questions and issues.
- Complete exit interviews.
- Process employee actions and track status.
- Participate in key projects to include Performance Management.
- Reconcile data and complete analysis as required.
- Take ownership of all administrative tasks in support of the Business Partner Team, including managing the VP’s calendar, making travel arrangements, submitting and tracking internal requests, coordinating meetings, and proofreading documents.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate periodic department functions and meetings.
Must have skills
- At least 1-2 administrative experience supporting senior-level management in a fast-paced, high tech environment.
- HR Assistant experience desirable
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent
- Strong systems skills: time-management programs, all Microsoft Office programs, online applications
Interested? Apply below or send your CV to Erin- firstname.lastname@example.org / 1 418 9952