REED Recruitment has just taken on another IT Systems Administrator role with a long standing client of ours based in Dublin 2.
Benefits for you:
Company Pension, TaxSaver Commuter Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Income Protection Plan, Death in Service Scheme, On-site restaurant with staff discount.
Hours: 8:30 - 17:30
Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
About the role:
In this role your purpose is to deliver excellent customer service in system administration and to proactively develop and maintain I.T. services to support business objectives. You will work daily with colleagues and clients, as well as with vendors and support partners.
- Microsoft 365 & Active Directory Administration
- Windows Server & Desktop Administration
- Monitoring and maintaining system security
- Network design, configuration and support
- System documentation
- Aid the IT Manager in ensuring a quality support service is delivered to the business
About the candidate:
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter. Has a flair for technology and enjoys problem solving and rising to technical challenges. You possess a service mentality and are capable of juggling priorities as needed to assure business continuity. You provide a high-quality support service and possess excellent documentation skills. You are competent at “becoming the technical expert” through your own research and knowledge gathering.
The ideal candidate will possess an IT or relevant professional qualification and business experience in IT with a focus on general systems administration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience delivering high quality IT support and services
- Hands on experience on Microsoft technologies at an administrator level (Microsoft365, SharePoint, Exchange, MS Teams, One Drive, GPO, Active Directory)
- Experience in endpoint management and protection
- Network support experience with a strong understanding of LAN technologies
- CCNA level or equivalent network capability