Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor
• Draft & Negotiate all nature of Commercial Leases and Agreement of Leases;
• Draft and Negotiate all nature of Development Agreements;
• Assist with on-going projects including acquisitions and disposals;
• Assist with property matters;
• Liaise with third parties including: insurers; and external advisers, both Irish and international, legal and otherwise
• Experience in acting for lenders and borrowers in the negotiation and drafting of security documents;
• 3 plus years PQE preferred but will consider 1-3 years PQE
• Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating all forms of commercial property documentation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team;
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads;
• Strong organisation and administrative skills.
• Keyhouse knowledge is preferable.