Deputy General Manager
General Manager (in the absence of Deputy General Manager)
Team Leaders, Maintenance Person & Team Members
• Manage the cinema by understanding and driving the commercial aspects of the business to deliver improved KPI’s across all areas.
• Deliver the business objectives and operational strategy through effective management of people and Cinema operations.
• Provide an engaging work environment, championing succession and development opportunities for all.
• Be the Duty Manager for the cinema on a regular basis.
• Focused on delivering excellence in all areas of the business and supporting colleagues, whilst ensuring maximum contribution to the delivery of the business KPIs.
• Deputise for the General Manager (in their absence)
• As a member of the management team, you will ensure the delivery of all business KPIs and strategy objectives.
• Take ownership for own development and the development of your direct reports
• Implement, deliver and achieve your business and performance excellence objectives.
• Recruit, induct and train direct reports
• Engage teams to deliver improved business results through effective people management practices including coaching, mentoring and driving personal accountability, development and performance.
• Nurture a Customer focused environment by maximising front of house Management presence at key business times to improve the Customer journey and overall experience, making Cineworld the Best Place to Watch a Movie.
• Doing the right thing for customers to ensure that our brand standards and reputation are maintained.
• Ensure staff scheduling is managed accordingly to meet the demands of the business.
• Ensure the highest standard of film presentation, programming and scheduling, housekeeping, cleanliness, maintenance and operational standards are always maintained.
• Ensure the Health, Safety and wellbeing of all employees, customers and visitors is in line with health and safety policy, company procedures and operational guidelines.
• Mitigate incident risk by ensuring safety and security measures are implemented and continuously reviewed.
• Ensure all relevant licensing, legislative and business compliance is adhered to
• Maintain operational standards to Company expectation.
• Improve the management of cinema controllable P&L/petty cash expenditure and payroll costs in line with forecasts, targets and budgets. Reduce travel and accommodation costs through effective forward planning.
• Manage risk by minimising fraud, cash and stock loss within the business and maintain banking controls.
• Maximise all revenue opportunities including retail and Unlimited through effective management and wider promotional initiatives and incentives.
• Is flexible on location (able to travel a reasonable distance / relocate as required)
• Good organisational skills.
• Good time management and ability to prioritise tasks.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Numeracy and Literacy skills
• Customer facing experience.
• Supervisory or line management experience
• Full Irish/UK Driving licence
• Knowledge of film.
• IT Literate (Microsoft Office suite, industry bespoke software)
If this role sounds suited to you or if you wish to know more, please contact Luke or confidentially apply here