The Building Technician reports to the Building Operations Coordinator (BOC) and is responsible for managing the day to day helpdesk requests, general maintenance tasks and reactive moves & churns. This person must also demonstrate a high level of security awareness at all times and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
* Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension, Medical Cover and Life Assurance
Duties in the role:
- Experience in dealing with helpdesk request & answering Trouble tickets
- Assist IT-support with new hire set up of IT equipment on desks.
- Small works, Painting, locks, handles, door closers, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, deliveries & collections.
- General Janitorial duties, unblocking toilets, rubbish removal etc.
- Replace defective light bulbs
- Internal Moves & Churns
- Understand and comply with site Health & safety requirements at all times & work in a safe manner
- Ensure they wear suitable PPE where required & understand all risks in association with the tasks they are undertaking
- Able to carry out Risk assessments relevant to the task
- Carry Building fabric audits
- Support the BOC and the facilities team where required
- BMS system knowledge
- Collate utility metre reading - monthly
- All other duties and tasks as assigned