Do you have experience of Bid Coordination in a Professional Services environment?
If so this is great opportunity to join a highly successful commercial law firm working with their well respected bids team. Reporting to the Bids Manager, this role is suited to someone with excellent project management and communication skills.
The has a wide salary range as they are interested to speak to suitable candidates with varying amounts of experience.
About the role
- Identifying business opportunities in accordance with firm strategy
- Coordinating the bid/no bid decision process matching the strengths and services of our multidisciplinary teams to the clients’ requirements to ensure winning solutions
- Managing the tender and pitch process in response to public and private sector requests adhering to deadlines and within scope
- Driving the end-to-end development of pitches, bids and tenders including strategic decision-making process, drafting of effective, compelling non-legal responses, version control, clarification processes, final submission, post tender clarifications / presentation / interviews and contract signing
- Working effectively as a team, managing the relationship and input of key information from multiple sources across our professional and business services teams
- Ongoing evolution and development of the bid library creating new ideas and visual content to strengthen our offering to clients and support the business with templates and content
- Tracking and communication of performance to inform and support business intelligence, firm strategy and development
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
- Mentoring and training to business support and professional teams on best practice for tenders
- Managing various tender portals
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably professional services)
- Excellent written abilities with strong attention to detail, editing and proof-reading skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and liaise effectively with individuals at all levels within the firm
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise in line with changing demands
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently to identify new business opportunities
- Excellent organisational/project-management skills with ability to meet, and guide teams towards, tight deadlines
- Proactive approach to innovation and generating new ideas
- Self-motivated and independent, ability to work within minimum supervision
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and etenders platform