ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER - DUBLIN 12
REED Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Manager professional to join an expanding and successful organisation in Dublin 12. This position is ideal for someone looking to join a team for the long term and work in a very busy and rewarding environment.
Salary is €60k - €65k with 15% bonus, VHI, pension and 23 days hols building to 25 after 2 years
The AP Manager reports into the Senior Finance Transactions Manager. You will have joint responsibility for the Accounts Payable department which includes the processing and payment of supplier invoices for the EMEA Sales entities alongside the AP & Payables Projects Manager.
Managing a team of 15, you will work alongside the AP & Payable Projects Manager and their joint team of 24.
Duties in the role:
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of 15 to achieve commitments and performance KPIs. Cover for the team as and when required.
- Manage the creation of new vendors in SAP and ensure inclusion within the Vendor allocation listing, to include the Vendor vetting process.
- Oversee the Non IVT Purchase order process including review and posting of valid non -inventory purchase orders
- Ensure all timelines for Accounts Payable teams are adhered to.
- Manage the I/C payment process.
- Post correctly approved and coded invoices into SAP within agreed timelines as required.
- Monitor internal reports for parked and queried invoices in a timely manner
- Oversee weekly supplier payment runs including execution of Payments to relevant bank accounts, approvals and query resolution
- Manage stakeholder relationships (internal & external)
- Provide information for cash flow forecast preparation twice monthly
- Support the team in resolving queries as required.
- Own the query resolution process.
- Review of supplier reconciliations and investigating differences
- Review of appropriate Balance sheet reconciliations at month end
- Responsibility for training of new/ existing team members
- Adhere to and enforce accounting process disciplines and manage responsibilities to strict deadlines
- Lead process improvements in relation to payment runs and month end reporting, driving excellence within the AP Team. Liaise & support the Senior AP Manager on all project related activity
- Assisting with Ad hoc Month End Queries
- Ensure SOX compliance on all AP activities
- Setting annual Commitments for the AP Team and monitoring of same at regular intervals